Tuesday 12 August 2014

Adult Moccasin Pre Sale


So I love these moccasins! I can't stop making them and have quite the collection!


I have ordered two sheets of rubber soling for the moccasins, and I thought it would be fun to have a special pre-sale offer while we wait for the soles to arrive. That way I can make up the moccasins while I wait for the soles to be delivered and then attach the soles to the moccasins and send them off to be enjoyed by other lovely people, AND offer the moccasins at a great price! Deep breath!

These will be available for the special pre-sale price of $95 on the first 6 pairs ordered. After that the moccasins will be available for $120. So if you are looking for a great pair of handmade leather moccasins, at a great price, quickly head over to my shop and order a pair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...