Wednesday 2 October 2013

KCWC Ideas

Another season of KCWC is just around the corner (Oct 21-27 to be exact), and it is time to start planning! I have skipped the last two, with the excuse of being too busy, but the real reason is I have been to lazy, uninspired and unmotivated, but I am determined to make my kids some clothes this time round. They have grown and are in desperate need of new clothing!

Now is a great time to pick up some patterns during the Sew Fab Sale. 26 patterns for $29.95.

With being so "busy" I have not had time to whip up any of these patterns to show you how wonderful they are, so I have borrowed from other talented mamas to show you what a fab deal you will get!

Fancy Pants Leggings by Titchy Threads, Sewn by Carla


Green Point Cardigan by Hey June, you and mie


The Skinny Jean by Peek-a-boo, Mama Says Sew

Just a few of the great patterns you will get when you purchase your bundle.

Will you be taking part in the Fall KCWC? What are your plans?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...